Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Man!!!


Peace,

As I type this entry I a feeling AWESOME!!!!! I have so much more to learn, but I am feeling so strong and powerful it is unreal.

I need to sleep, but I doubt I will.

I am so excited because I have just completed the first draft of a client site that came into my life just as I was learning about css and jquery. So of course I couldnt build the site using my old method of very little css, and using lots of nested tables in the html.

So I dove in, and it took alot longer than it should have, but I got though it.

WOW!!!! I feel good.

Anyway. Stick to your dreams!!!

Peace,

Brad

1 comment:

Doug Waltman said...

Congrats on the accomplishment. I remember the first time I shook the bonds of table based design. Hopefully it was as refreshing for you as it was for me.